Fruits, vegetables and physical activity make you strong and healthy!
Your challenge is to eat six servings of fruits and vegetables and be physically active for 60 minutes every day.
Registering is easy!
- Answer a few questions, pick your character and you’re ready to go!
- Every day enter how many fruits and vegetables you ate and how long you were physically active. For example:
- If you ate 1 fruit and 1 vegetable, enter 2 (learn more)
- If you played soccer for an hour, enter 60 minutes (learn more)
Move to the next level when you’ve eaten 6 fruits or vegetables and had 60 minutes of physical activity. Your challenge is to move up a level every day!
- Unlock a Healthy Tip every time you move up a level. Healthy tips have cool information on how to be healthy, yummy recipes and links to online games.
- Play the game at least three times a week and you may win a prize! (learn more)
You can play the game as many times as you like. Just complete the survey at the end of the game and start again.
Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
||The health district thanks
Sweet Tomatoes Restaurant
for their support of the
Kids Challenge Program.*
*The Southern Nevada Health District does not endorse or recommend any commercial products, processes, or services. Information and recognition of commercial partners on the health district’s site is not intended for advertising or product endorsement purposes.