Symptoms associated with cancer will vary depending on the type of cancer you may have.
General symptoms include:
- A lump or thickening in the breast or testicles
A change in a wart or mole
- A skin sore or a persistent sore throat that doesn't heal
- A change in bowel or bladder habits
- A persistent cough or coughing blood
- Constant indigestion or trouble swallowing
- Unusual bleeding or vaginal discharge
- Chronic fatigue
If you notice any of these symptoms, follow up with your doctor. Visit the American Cancer Society for more information about cancer signs and symptoms.